Thursday, May 7, 2009

Everyday Is Mothers Day


Generally my "nus letter" thoughts come to me with ease. This topic should be very easy for me to speak on but its very endearing to my heart. My mother is not always happy so I thought. Anticipating Mothers Day approaching I look forward to "a day", I can say the words Happy Mothers Day! For me mothers day is every day of the year and weather or not my mother is happy about it, is seemingly shown through all of us. Let me express my happiness. It's the sound I hear when she's flip flopping around the house in those sandals she now wears as house shoes. Now I know last year or years ago we (the six of us) purchased actual house slippers, but she's saving them for her trip out of town, in which by the way she had a month ago! and no she didn't take the new slippers she didn't want to lose or leave them, that's "mama". So, I'm happy! I'm happy when I see the bacon and sausage cooked and the homemade pancake mix awaiting me to cook because she didn't want to serve them cold. I'm happy when she goes to the grocery store and she tries to remember what diet I'm on so she buys foods she thinks applies, it's always wrong but in general I'm happy. My mother is not some push over lets make that clear and when she takes the time out to awake everyday to make someone, everyone, and not her self happy. Thats Amore` and her daily love sent me on a search and I found out one day just how happy she can be. It's as simple as, listen when she vents, wash the dishes when she leaves breakfast and don't tell her what you are eating and or not eating because while she's doing all that mothering everyday she's doing it to make you happy and happy she is when you don't complain! Happy Mothers Day, "Mama", I love making everyday Mothers Day for you and Us. I always hear people ask are you a mother? if so "Happy Mothers Day"! But I reply Happy Mothers day to all because the celebration of mothers day is not just for the mothered but the experience of having or even knowing a mother to celebrate.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous V.L.H.F. said...

Happy Mother's Day!
Eboni interpretation
'Help ease mo' tu' her day'
Correct grammar
"Help ease more to her day!"

A Mother's Love is unselfish,immeasurable and infinite.....God's maternal Gift to the Universe! Sistah-2-Sistah

07 May, 2009  
Blogger Sage said...

Letitia,
Thanks for sharing, I can truly relate.
Your blog is also on the first page of Google!
"Everyday is Mothers day Oak park mi"
Google it and see!

Ask Patti, the SEO Girl
http://askpattitheseogirl.blogspot.com/2009/05/internet-marketing-made-easy-marketing.html

08 May, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home