Friday, May 22, 2009

Where's the Beef or Whats the Beef?

Happy Memorial Weekend! Now, there has already been talk about beef ~"prepared frozen burger patties", but word to the wise try something new. Recently a friend took me out for a burger meal, well as you all know I love cooking and I pride myself in coming up with creative meals. As I do trust this friend we have different taste when it comes to food. Anyway he took me out and to my better judgement I let him order for me. Ready for this? An ostrich burger, yes you will be surprise to know with my love for beautiful birds I ate one. I must say after the garnishments I choose it was very tasty and much less fat then the original beef burger. Surely our men and women over sea's are experiencing much more then salmonella, and contaminated meat and or what burger if any kind to choose from. This holiday is to celebrate the brave and not so few soldiers whom dedicated their lives for our country. So before you pull out the red, white and blue~ plates, cups, napkins, join hands pray and celebrate the proud brave men and women who continuously fight for what we call the "Am Bush" cause. When you remove your hot dogs, chicken, ribs, steaks and "turkey burgers", from the grill be grateful for not awaiting the call or siren for enemy attack. Sound your bell and call your guest to order~ in a bum fire salute not to the chef but to the "Chief of United States of America"~ our President Obama for an attempt to bring our troops home soon and very soon. So they can taste Americas full plate of their anticipated and safe returns! God Bless America!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home