Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Experience is needed~ Our knowledge must be shared!

Recently, my last two publications were snatched I took them off because I learned they were offensive and was taken personally, friendships are more important then getting a message across for a possible reader, if you have friends you know they come far and few its better to retain that friendship then to save face for a potential customer/reader. I do apologize to my readers that found the last two post interesting or informative and thank you for your patience while I do some damage control and re accessing.

For my sister friends who are very important in my life, your presence means so much and has impacted my life forever I am grateful. My writings are never about just one person or one thing unless that persons name is listed, its about topics of conversation and life in general and it may hit home sometimes or sound like I'm speaking directly but that's just me being in the spirit. My purpose is never to harm just to enlighten, inform and motivate, sharing what we all have experienced on one occasion or another.


Please don't take it as though I'm talking about YOU I'm talking to, for, about, US, the world and I. Somebody is writing or has written about all of our circumstances directly or indirectly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home